Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Threes Snowflake


Wind 1 shuttle and leave attached to the ball.
You will be starting at the ring with the arrow.
R = ring
ch = chain
- = picot
+ = join
RW = reverse work

R 3-3-3-3 RW
CH 3-3-3-3+ (to middle picot of previous Ring) 3 RW
R 3-3-3-3 RW
CH 3 RW
*R 3-3-3-3 RW
CH 3+(to last picot on previous Chain)3-3-3+(to middle picot of previous Ring) 3 RW
R 3-3-3-3 RW
Ch 3 RW* repeat between * 3 more times, for a total of 5 points
R 3-3-3-3 RW
Ch 3+(to last picot on previous Ch) 3-3+(to 1st picot on 1st Ch) 3+(to middle picot of previous Ring)3 RW
R 3-3-3-3 RW
Ch 3 + (to base of 1st Ring)

Cut, Tie and hide ends or use as hanger.

Thank you to Heather Johnston for catching a mistake in my pattern notation.
This Pattern was designed by Jeanne L. Lugert - Ladytats.
You may print and use this pattern for your own use, and link to this blog on your blog, but please ask permission before distributing this printed pattern to others.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! I don't know how I missed this post. I have added the link to this blog post to my "Tatting Patterns I Gotta Tat" list! :)

~TattingChic ♥

Ladytats said...

HI TattinChic, Thank you , I am pleased that you would want to tat it.

Needledreams said...

Oh! This is so cute!!! Will work on it right away. Have shuttles full and all. Thanks for the pattern!

Ladytats said...

Hi Needledreams,
I don't know where your comment went, I am sure that I published it, Thank you for stopping by and thank you for the kinds words

Bernice said...

Love this pattern, your colorway is lovely.